Terms & Conditions
The legal relations of the Seller with the Purchaser not expressly regulated by these T&C are governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and Consumer Protection Act no. 102/2014.
Direct shopping via e-shop is not available for entrepreneurs. If you would like to make an order as a company, please contact us by email.
1. As a „Seller“ in these T&C is considered an owner of this e-shop
registered office at M.Benku 2341/9
955 03 Topoľčany
Reg No.: 36564583
VAT Reg. No.: SK2021898857
Phone: 0915/731318 (not for orders)
2. As a „Purchaser“ in these T&C is considered any private individual (non-entrepreneur) entering into agreement with the Seller not within his/her business or entrepreneurial activity or within individual profession.
3. Subject of a purchase contract/agreement is Product(s) listed on the website of the Seller.
4. Health and Safety warnings regarding purchase
Products listed by the Seller are spare parts for electrical appliances1 electrical or non-electrical, or electronic devices designed for servicing of such appliances usage or assembly of which requires professional knowledge. Service or user manual is not included2.The Purchaser notes that all the products listed on the website of the Seller is purchasing according to his/her own choice and assembly of such product has to be performed by competent person. Any information regarding suitability of spare parts for individual appliances by the Seller are not mandatory.
5. Delivery of the subject of a purchase contract/agreement
Under the purchase agreement, the Seller undertakes to deliver the product(s) purchased under the purchase agreement to the Purchaser and allows him to acquire title rights to the purchased product(s). The Purchaser undertakes to receive the product(s) and pay the purchase price to the Seller. The Purchaser acquires the title to the product only after the purchase price has been paid in full. Product(s) are delivered accoring to the paragraph 5, point c). The seller will deliver the purchased product(s) in the agreed amount, quality and design.
6. Entering into purchase agreement
Purchase agreement proposition is placing a product to the website by the Seller. The Purchaser is allowed to check availability of the product, its main features, the price and all additional fees which are listed in paragraph 6 point a) before entering into the agreement. After submitting the order by the Purchaser, the confirmation email is sent to Purchaser‘s email address provided during the checkout process.It is automatically generated message only confirming order acceptance. Purchase agreement is entered into after stock check of the product(s) and phone or email confirmation that the order will be executed by the Seller. The executed agreement (incl. agreed price) may be amended or terminated only with the agreement of the parties or in cases stipulated by law. The executed agreement is archived by the seller from the execution day, not longer than for the period stipulated by relevant law. Archived for the performance purposes, the agreement is not additionally available to other than involved third parties. Information about the individual technical steps to be taken in order to enter into an agreement is implied by and the process of entering into an agreement is comprehensibly described in these General Business Terms and Conditions.
7. Prices, payment and delivery methodsa) Prices quoted for individual products are final, that is, incl. VAT and other taxes and fees (if any) payable by the Purchaser for a product in question (excl. shipping fees, collection fees and cost of distance communication shown in the shopping cart in the amount depending on the option selected by the purchaser). In case that the amount of your order is smaller or equals 6€ incl. VAT there will be additional handling fee of 2,40€ incl. VAT included. This fee will be displayed in the last step of the ordering process. In case of ordering product(s) which requires special packaging or special manipulation during delivery there might be another fee included. The Purchaser will be informed about such fee additionally. Before submitting the order, the Purchaser will be informed about full price incl. VAT and all the additional fees (PHE, etc. ). This purchase price will be stated in the order and in the order confirmation message. The Purchaser is allowed to check the purchase price and amend it before submitting the order. The Seller reserves the right to declare the purchase agreement void in case of misused personal data, misused payment card, etc. or in case the Purchaser hasn‘t provided all the required information during the ordering process.
b) All the orders are dispatched after the full purchase price has been paid. The Seller delivers the goods in co-operation with a shipping company – GLS parcel service (https://gls-group.eu/SK/en/corporate-information). By handing the goods to the shipping company the Seller loses chances to affect delivery options and delivery times. In the case of force majeure or disruptions in information systems, the Seller assumes no liability for late delivery of goods. It usually takes 3-7 working days to deliver the goods (after payment has been received and the order dispatched).
Time deliveries are not available.
Saturday deliveries are not possible to arrange.
Delivery of goods is limited by public holidays in the place of delivery and in Slovak Republic. If you have any other queries regarding shipping, please contact us via email or phone.
8. Agreement withdrawal
Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act in the sale of goods or the provision of services under a distance or off-premises contract, the Purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods or from the conclusion of the service contract . Goods are deemed to have been taken over by the Purchaser at a time when the Purchaser or a designated third party other than the carrier takes over all parts of the ordered goods or
a) goods ordered by the Purchaser in one order are delivered separately, at the time of receipt of the goods which were delivered as the last.
b) delivers goods consisting of several pieces, when the last part or last piece is received by the Purchaser‘s.
c) the goods are delivered repeatedly during the defined period, at the moment of receipt of the first delivered goods.
9. The Purchaser may apply the right to withdraw from the contract with the Seller in paper form or in the form of another durable medium if the contract was concluded verbally, any unambiguous statement by the consumer expressing his willingness to withdraw from the contract is sufficient to apply the Purchaser's right of withdrawal ("notice of withdrawal" from now on). The Purchaser may use the withdrawal form given to him by the seller.
Upon withdrawal, the Purchaser will only bear the cost of returning the goods to the Seller or the person authorized by the Seller to take over the goods and, if he withdraws from the distance contract, also the cost of returning the goods which, by virtue of their nature, can not be returned by post. This does not apply in case the Seller agreed to bear the goods himself.
10. If a Purchaser withdraws from a service contract and is granted a Purchaser's express consent prior to commencing the provision of services, he is obliged to pay the Seller only the price for the service actually delivered by the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal.
11. If a service contract commences on the basis of a service contract prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period or if the Purchaser requests service before the expiry of the withdrawal period, the Purchaser, by granting consent to the start of the service before the expiry of the withdrawal period, loses the right of withdrawal after full provision of the service.
12. The Purchaser cannot withdraw from an agreement for the:
a) provision of services performed by the Seller with previous explicit consent of the Purchaser prior to the expiration of the period of notice;
b) delivery of goods / services offered for the price affected by deviations in the financial market beyond Seller‘s control with a potential to occur during the period of notice;
c) delivery of goods adjusted as per the requirements / for the needs of the Purchaser;
d) delivery of fast moving consumer goods / goods irreversibly mixed with other goods after delivery;
e) repair or maintenance carried out in a place designated by the Purchaser as per the Purchaser’s request (save for other than requested repairs / delivery of other than requested spare parts);
f) delivery of goods in a sealed packaging removed by the Purchaser whereby such goods cannot be returned for sanitary reasons;
g) delivery of audio records / video records / PC programmes whereby the original packing of such products have been broken;
h) delivery of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
i) transport or leisure services provided by an entrepreneur within a defined period; and
j) delivery of a digital content (delivered other than on a physical carrier with previous explicit consent of the customer prior to the expiration of the period of notice whereby the Seller underlines that an agreement for the delivery of an on-line content cannot be withdrawn).
13. If withdrawing from the agreement, the Purchaser is to return to the Seller the goods delivered by the Seller and do so at Purchaser’s cost without undue delay, however, no later than within 14 days after withdrawing from the agreement. This does not apply if the Seller proposes to pick up the goods personally or through a person authorized by him / her. The time limit referred to in the first sentence shall be deemed to have been maintained if the goods were given for dispatch on the last day of the period at the latest.
14. Obligations of the seller to withdraw from the contract.
Purchasers withdrawing from the agreement are refunded the entire amount paid (including delivery and other fees) under the agreement whereby this amount is refunded by the Seller without undue delay, however, no later than within 14 days following the withdrawal, and with the use of the same method of payment as agreed in the agreement. The Seller is not obliged to pay additional costs to the Purchaser if the Purchaser has explicitly chosen a different means of delivery than the cheapest normal delivery method offered by the Seller. Additional costs mean the difference between the delivery costs chosen by the Purchaser and the cost of the cheapest normal delivery method offered by the Seller. Upon withdrawal from the contract of which is the sale of the goods, the Seller shall not be obliged to return the payment to the Purchaser before the goods are delivered back to him / her or until the Purchaser returns the goods back to the Seller unless the Seller suggests that the goods will be picked up personally or by authorized person.
15. Seller's responsibility for product mistakes
In case of defect that can be eliminated, the Purchaser has the right to be removed on time, properly and free of charge. The Seller is required to remove the defect without undue delay. Instead of removing the defect, the consumer may require a replacement of the product or if the defect affects only part of the item, the replacement of this part, in case the Seller does not incur excessive costs in relation to the price of the goods or the severity of the defect. Instead of removing the defect, the Seller may always replace faulty item for faultless if it does not cause serious difficulties to the Purchaser. If there is a defect that can not be eliminated and which prevents the item from being properly used as an item without defect, the Purchaser has the right to exchange the item or has the right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights apply to Purchasers if defects are removable, but the defect appears again or more defects appear after repair. In the case of other non-repairable defects, the Purchaser is entitled to an appropriate discount on the price of the item.
16. Personal data protection and security
17. Dispute resolution
The Purchaser has the right to contact the Seller with a request for redress (by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) if case he / she is not satisfied with the Seller's handling of his / her claim, complaint or if he / she believes that the Seller has violated his / her rights. If the Seller does not respond to this request or refuses this request within 30 days of dispatch, the Purchaser has the right to file a claim for alternative dispute resolution (ADR entity) in accordance with Act 391/2015 Zz.. ADR entities are bodies and authorized legal entities under §3 of Act 391/2015 Z.z. The proposal may be submitted by the Purchaser according to the procedure specified in §12 of Act 391/2015 Zz.The consumer can also file a complaint through the RSO Alternative Dispute Resolution Platform, which is available online at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN
The supervising authority is
Inšpektorát SOI pre Nitriansky kraj
Staničná 9. P.O.Box 49/A
950 50 Nitra, Slovakia
1) Unless the suitability for industrial use is specified in the product description
2) Unless it is stated in the product description that such instructions are enclosed